- The LORD’s Words: “I Cannot Tolerate a World That is Not Interested in Hearing About MY Sacrifice”
- The LORD’s Words: “Why Do You Think I Have No Say Over This World?”
- The LORD’s Words: “I Have Words, Stern Words to Give to MY Church.”
- Special Edition Part XIII: The LORD’s Words for Today
- The LORD’s Words: “I Will Not Be Able to Remove You WITH and AS MY Bride If You Are Married to Another.”
Devastating volcanoes; earthquakes; droughts; floods; fires; oil spills—worst ever in decades, in centuries, or ever; wars and rumors of wars; eye-opening political changes—what is it going to take to believe the rapture is at hand—and not decades away? What does GOD have to do to get our attention? According to a recent WORD I received from the LORD—nothing will get the “masses” attention before the rapture.
Here is what the LORD revealed to me:
Now you can imagine that I am getting my share of “scoffing and naysaying” because I am trying to warn people about being ready for the rapture (even with all the Biblical signs coming to pass). Well one day, I was in my car and pleading my case to the LORD about all the people who think the LORD isn’t coming soon or even not at all and I asked HIM pointblank am I missing something? Immediately, the LORD gave me this answer: