- The LORD’s Words: “I Cannot Tolerate a World That is Not Interested in Hearing About MY Sacrifice”
- The LORD’s Words: “Why Do You Think I Have No Say Over This World?”
- The LORD’s Words: “I Have Words, Stern Words to Give to MY Church.”
- Special Edition Part XIII: The LORD’s Words for Today
- The LORD’s Words: “I Will Not Be Able to Remove You WITH and AS MY Bride If You Are Married to Another.”
There is a dark preoccupation with sinister subject matter focused straight at the children. The orientation is to all things related to the occult and dark themed characters—fairies, witches, warlocks, wizards, vampires, pirates, monsters, and psychics. Horror themed books and horoscopes for kids are all available to them. You can find these themes in all media forms: online, books, software, video gaming, magazines, movies, advertising, television, music lyrics, theme parks, and even museum exhibitions, and it is all available to children. Educators use these dark themes to promote “reading” to children, all the while, also educating children about things derived from the occult and other dark themes.
Excerpt from the New Book–In Love with the Whirlwind *
I was once talking to a close family member on the phone and I told this person that I believed that Christ was coming soon. This person swiftly reminded me that my Grandmother believed that Christ was coming soon too during World War I and World War II and that Christ did not come then and He was not coming now. I was crushed to hear this considering the many ways Christ was showing me He is coming soon. Now I know that many Christians believe this way. I thought about these words and how my Grandmother faithfully followed and watched for Christ. My earthly Father, who has since passed away, also watched for Christ ardently during his lifetime. I thought about the very first Christians from the New Testament and how they too watched for Christ’s return.