- The LORD’s Words: “I Cannot Tolerate a World That is Not Interested in Hearing About MY Sacrifice”
- The LORD’s Words: “Why Do You Think I Have No Say Over This World?”
- The LORD’s Words: “I Have Words, Stern Words to Give to MY Church.”
- Special Edition Part XIII: The LORD’s Words for Today
- The LORD’s Words: “I Will Not Be Able to Remove You WITH and AS MY Bride If You Are Married to Another.”
There is a dark preoccupation with sinister subject matter focused straight at the children. The orientation is to all things related to the occult and dark themed characters—fairies, witches, warlocks, wizards, vampires, pirates, monsters, and psychics. Horror themed books and horoscopes for kids are all available to them. You can find these themes in all media forms: online, books, software, video gaming, magazines, movies, advertising, television, music lyrics, theme parks, and even museum exhibitions, and it is all available to children. Educators use these dark themes to promote “reading” to children, all the while, also educating children about things derived from the occult and other dark themes.
A massive project was just unveiled at Universal Studios with the opening of the new Harry Potter section of the theme park….here are links with info about that—below it is a link to my blog in which I write about God’s disgust & hatred for wizards/witchcraft and the occult in the Bible:
It’s okay for Christians to read Harry Potter & Twilight: “NOT,” says God