- The LORD’s Words: “I Cannot Tolerate a World That is Not Interested in Hearing About MY Sacrifice”
- The LORD’s Words: “Why Do You Think I Have No Say Over This World?”
- The LORD’s Words: “I Have Words, Stern Words to Give to MY Church.”
- Special Edition Part XIII: The LORD’s Words for Today
- The LORD’s Words: “I Will Not Be Able to Remove You WITH and AS MY Bride If You Are Married to Another.”
Excerpt from the New Book–In Love with the Whirlwind *
I was once talking to a close family member on the phone and I told this person that I believed that Christ was coming soon. This person swiftly reminded me that my Grandmother believed that Christ was coming soon too during World War I and World War II and that Christ did not come then and He was not coming now. I was crushed to hear this considering the many ways Christ was showing me He is coming soon. Now I know that many Christians believe this way. I thought about these words and how my Grandmother faithfully followed and watched for Christ. My earthly Father, who has since passed away, also watched for Christ ardently during his lifetime. I thought about the very first Christians from the New Testament and how they too watched for Christ’s return.