- The LORD’s Words: “I Cannot Tolerate a World That is Not Interested in Hearing About MY Sacrifice”
- The LORD’s Words: “Why Do You Think I Have No Say Over This World?”
- The LORD’s Words: “I Have Words, Stern Words to Give to MY Church.”
- Special Edition Part XIII: The LORD’s Words for Today
- The LORD’s Words: “I Will Not Be Able to Remove You WITH and AS MY Bride If You Are Married to Another.”
Welcome to End Times Prophecy!
26 SIGNS OF THE LORD’S SOON RETURN: 1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: Fakemessiah.com
2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)
3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)
4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)
5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)
6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)
7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God’s power (2 Timothy 3:5)
8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.
9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.
10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.
11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)
12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)
13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)
14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)
15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)
16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)
17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)
18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)
19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)
20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)
21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)
22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations(Matthew 24:14)
23. Jesus said Christians would be hated “for His name’s sake” (Matthew 24:9)
24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).
25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)
26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, “for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
Jesus is coming for HIS bride soon! Read prophetic dreams and visions from people around the world. Plus, keep updated on current events related to bible prophecy with our end times news reports.
This blog is an addition to our site [LINK: End-Times-Prophecy.com] . We pray that you will be blessed by the many letters received from the LORD by Susan Davis and many others (links posted below or CLICK HERE to see the letters in descending order). You will also find several links to various websites that will help you to better understand the end times and what you should be doing to prepare yourself for the Rapture, as well as for living out eternity with our mighty LORD whose Kingdom has no end.
Jesus said in Matthew 24:4-8: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ, and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”
One day, Jesus will return to take up His Bride (the church). This will happen in the Last Days. We have already seen many signs that assure us that the end times are now upon us. If you don’t already know the Lord and would like to have a relationship with Him, here are a few informational links that will help you to understand Him better and will help to lead you to eternal salvation:
“I Am Coming!”
“I AM COMING!”
End Times Warning LETTERS from JESUS CHRIST
The LORD JESUS brought us together for the purpose of sharing HIS end time messages. The series of messages were dictated to Susan Davis (and other people as well). The list below includes a brief content description of each letter along with the web link to the letter. We hope you are blessed by these heart-wrenching letters from our LORD JESUS and that you will forward to your friends and family.
For all who are able to read Ebooks, Mike Peralta has created the LORD JESUS’ letters in this medium for your convenience in reading. A LARGE THANK YOU TO MIKE for taking this project on. The LORD JESUS’ letters are now available in two volumes:
I AM COMING! Volume1, Parts 1 to 32, ebook:
I AM COMING! Volume2, Parts 33 to 52, ebook:
In addition please let friends and family know the Ebooks are available at these links:
And for Kindle readers:
(Note: A new volume will be made available every 3 months until JESUS comes for His bride.)
I Am Coming Table of Contents
The Miracle of GOD’s End Time Warning Letters
Regarding the Testimony of the Letters from the Lord: “I AM COMING!”
Mark 10:15(KJV): Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall
not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter
Matthew 11:25(KJV): At that time Jesus answered and
said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou
hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed
them unto babes.